Housing Online dashboard
The dashboard is the first screen you see after you log into your Housing Online account and displays all the available services on the portal.
- My accounts: view all accounts and transactions for rent, water, repairs, tenant liability, bond assistance loans, former tenants accounts or other accounts related to your housing assistance.
- Update my contact details: keep your home number, mobile number, email address or contact address up to date.
(Tip – When you provide your email address and/or your mobile number, you will be automatically subscribed to receive electronic messages from the Department of Communities about your housing assistance.)
- My messages: view messages sent to you by Housing Online. Other correspondence from the Department of Communities (e.g. letters) is not displayed here.
- My login: update your Housing Online login details including email, password, secret question and memorable date. You’ll need to use your updated login details next time you use Housing Online.
- My repairs: view the history of repairs reported for your public housing tenancies.
- My tenancies: view the history of your public housing tenancies.
- My housing application: view applications for social housing or public housing transfers
- My personal details: view our records of your name, date of birth and identification document number. If this information is incorrect you will need to contact your closest Housing office.
- My Glossary: explanations of commonly used terms in our Housing Online services.