Nominations are now open for the 2020 Youth Week WA Ambassador roles.
Young people aged 18-25 are encouraged to apply for one of these two voluntary positions, which involves:
- being a part of, and providing support and guidance to the members of the Young People’s Planning Committee
- promoting, supporting and helping to develop creative ways to involve more young people in Youth Week WA
- having input into events and strategies for Youth Week WA
- being a public spokesperson for Youth Week WA in the media and at events
- assessing Youth Week WA grant applications
- attending events during Youth Week WA.
Youth Week WA 2020 runs from 17-24 April and is the single largest celebration of young people on the Western Australian Youth calendar. It gives people aged 12-25 years an opportunity to express their ideas and views, raise important youth issues, create opportunities for young people to participate in a range of activities which support their interests and development, and, most importantly, have fun!