Are you a young Aboriginal person aged 24 years or under? Or know someone who is?
Would you like to learn new skills and open doors to career opportunities while getting a national qualification?
The Department of Communities and City of Fremantle have partnered to offer this unique and exciting opportunity – the Aboriginal Traineeship Program 2021.
This traineeship offers:
- a full-time 12-month training program, based in Fremantle
- on-the-job training building skills in both local and state government
- employment on a 12-month fixed term contract
- a Certificate III in Business upon successful completion of the program.
We’re looking for candidates who are team players, willing to learn new skills and actively participate in the program.
If this sounds like you, please visit our Aboriginal Traineeships Program 2021 advertisement for full application details.
Applications close: 4pm on Friday 28 May 2021
If you have any access needs that may require adjustments to allow you to fully participate in the application and interview process, or alternative methods of communication, please telephone: 0432 840 401 or email: Traineeships@communities.wa.gov.au
We can also be contacted via the National Relay Service on the following numbers:
- TTY/voice calls - 133 677
- Speak and Listen - 1300 555 727
- SMS relay - 0423 677 767