Apply for a WA Seniors Card

On 1 July 2015 the age eligibility criteria for new WA Seniors Card applications (PDF 539KB) changed.

Eligibility criteria

WA Seniors Card applicants now need to be aged 61 years or over to be eligible. The age eligibility criteria for the WA Seniors Card will rise by one year, every two years, to 65 years by 2023-24.

New terms and conditions now apply to all WA Seniors Card applications.

You still need to be a permanent resident of Western Australia and be working 25 hours or less per week averaged over a 12 month period to apply.

To apply for the WA Seniors Card you need to complete an application form (PDF 539KB). One hundred points of identification is also required. The combination of documents supplied should as a minimum, show evidence of your full name, date of birth and permanent address being in Western Australia.

Legible photocopies of the identification must be attached to the application form.  For more information on the type of identification needed and how to supply it, please check the application form (PDF 539KB).

Download a WA Seniors Card applications (PDF 539KB) or pick one up from the WA Seniors Card Centre or Australia Post.  

Need a replacement card?

To replace a lost or stolen card or to change your name, you need to complete a replacement application form (PDF 539KB).

If your circumstances change

Please note, you need to advise the WA Seniors Card Centre if you commence full-time employment (i.e. work more than 25 hours a week, averaged over a 12 month period) or cease being a permanent resident of Western Australia as this may affect your eligibility to retain the card.

Lodge your application


WA Seniors Card Centre
Locked Bag 3



Gordon Stephenson House
Level 2, 140 William Street
Perth WA 6000

Seniors Card Centre on Railway Lane at 140. Enter from Murray St Mall between Cotton On and Forever New (opposite Target).

About This Page

Last Updated: 01-07-2015

 Related resources