This site is produced by the Department for Communities and provides information about its role and services.
This website has been designed to be as accessible to as many users as possible, including:
· people with disabilities who may use assistive technologies
· people with slower internet connections
· rural and regional users
· people using hand held devices and mobile phones.
How to make our website work for you:
· resizing text option—you can make the text larger or smaller on this site by using the text+ and text- icon on the top right hand of the home page
· printing page option—you can print pages on this website by using the printer icon button on the top right hand of the home page
· Documents on this website can be provided in alternative formats such as large type, audio tape, compact disc or Braille. Please email email@example.com or call 6551 8700.
Tools to aid in viewing web documents
Some forms or documents on our website may need software to access them. Below are sites where you can download the software free of charge.
· Microsoft Word and Excel file Microsoft office online file converters and viewers
· PDF (Portable Document Format) file Adobe Acrobat reader